۱۳۹۳ بهمن ۱۸, شنبه

تغيير چهره نيوشا ضيغمي پس از 10 سال به روايت تصوير

Niusha Zeighami makeover after 10 years narrated by photos

Niusha Zeighami has published a photo of herself from the year 1384 that shows her face has changed a lot during this 10 years. The year 84, Gonahe Man movie. Makeup designer Farhang Moayeri. I think time is the most precious fund of everyone which has been hidden from many people. I mean most people keep thinking of future or the mistakes they have done in past but I try to live in present. I always think that I might be alive in an hour, so I enjoy the moment .definitely I feel bad at times but I don’t deny the blessing I have. Usually people forget what all they have. But according to me the most valuable wealth for every person is age and time coming after health and then his thoughts. Many of the famous people have gone bankrupted many times but they could stand up once again as they have had thoughts. Every person with such properties can transform their lives. No one was meant to be a beggar by birth. This is life circumstances that drag us that way. This is true that the family and region in which you are born matters, but I try to focus more on the aspects which I mentioned more than other aspects in life. I am not a fan of nagging in life and I always try to find the positive side of everything when a bad incident has happened. I believe that there is a positive dimension in every bad incident which you will notice later. The other point is that I have never tried to see others as objects. Our career has created a situation for us that we have to sit down next to a river one day and have lunch together and attend an important meeting in the office of a politician the other day. We need to learn to experience these two types of lives. We only live once but cinema gives you this opportunity to experience different lives again and again and this is more interesting than the fame I get with acting. I think these all are good lessons for life and I pay attention to these fine points.





هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر