۱۳۹۳ بهمن ۱۸, شنبه

عکس دختری زیبا که با انتشار عکس ها برهنه اش باعث خودکشی پدرش شد

Photo beautiful girl who published nude photos of her father's suicide was caused

The father of the 25-years-old model from Romania after seeing nude photos of her daughter, was found at his home while his was brutally hanged. loredana chivu “Romanian model of a famous brand name” Playboy “naked herself for this magazine`s photos, caused to suicide of her father. The 25-years-old girl depressed after death of her father girl , who died just a few months after her first publication nude pitchers. “Civu” The 25-years-old says he was not talking to me anymore after seeing the photos. he was very upset with my work and got agony. She said when he realized what I’ve done, separated himself from the rest of the people and was not communicating with someone else . He also attempted to separate me from the rest of the family. She said: I thought he was just nervous and upset than I do. But I did not expect my father doing suicide. Nevertheless, “Civu” After a few months of starting work as a model for the “Playboy” magazine tried to appease her father, And wanted to reconcile with him, but at the same time it was announced that he had hanged himself in his house.


هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر