۱۳۹۳ اسفند ۲, شنبه

استقبال بینظیر مردم همدان از بهنوش بختیاری + عکس

B. Bakhtiari people warm reception Hamadan Photo

When was the last time you were surprised? When my husband came back from a work trip, he bought me a pair of beautiful earing which surprised me a lot. what is the last project what you have accepted? An occasional serial for New Year. When was the last time you were proud of yourself? 25th of Mordad that I became the peace ambassador of UNISEF, with Ali Daee, Mohammad Rouyanian, Afshim Peyrovani and Akbar Abdi. And the last time you felt you are important? In the same night of Mab’as I felt that I am important for people. When was the last time your heart was filled with pain? When my mother got sick and had to a surgery on her heart. When was the last time you cooked? Last night , I cooked sour chicken with sweet rice. And the last time you had a terrible or tasty food? Today in shooting I had a tasty Hlimbademjan and I guess the worst food on earth is Sirab shirdan. When was the last time you felt nostalgic? I recently bought the DVDs of Oshin serial and Dr. Ernest Family animation series and I really feel nostalgic when I watch them. The last time you missed someone? When my husband has to go on a trip I really miss him. The last road you drove in? Arak Road. The last time you went to a nature? For making my documentary, I needed few sequences to be shot in the nature and that is why we went to Jadroud. When was the last time you met your parents? Last night. The thing you did and you regret? I did a work and I didn’t get the payment in the end and I regret I didn’t get my money first . the last phone call you made? With a friend in Hamrah Aval.


هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر