۱۳۹۳ اسفند ۲, شنبه

بهنوش بختیاری مدل تبلیغاتی یک برند ایرانی شد + تصاویر

B. Bakhtiari Iranian brand advertising model + Pictures

Behnoosh Bakhtiari published few photos of herself while advertising for an Iranian Brand. An avocation that makes me feel good… I am honored to support an Iranian brand … I hope to have a branch in all the provinces of the country in the new year… I missed you all very much and I am glad that Pandora game me the reason to be your guest in the opening ceremony of Hamedan Branch. What was the last thing you purchased? I bought two gifts for the kids who were playing with me to have a closer relationship with me. when was the last time you wrote something? 20 days ago for a documentary that I am making. When was the last time someone stole something from you? and what was that? In a shooting for a movie someone took my makeup kit and I took it from her bag and didn’t say anything to her. what was that last poem, story or text you read? I read an article in Salamat magazine last week which was about marriage and cheating that was really interesting to me. what was the last impressive sentence you heard? We are not even Ann Sherley that someone bothers to ask who we spend our lonely days. When was the last time you were disgusted? I barely feel disgusted about anything, I may don’t like someone or something but I don’t hate them.



هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر