۱۳۹۴ آذر ۴, چهارشنبه

خلق آثار هنری زیبا با سوتین های کهنه هنرمندان+ عکس

Artist Opens Eyes With Bra Cup Art

Artist Opens Eyes With Bra Cup Art
The coffee of the five is pleased to present Louise Low or Bra-Tist, artist known and criticized for his projects Fatal Attraction and Lean on You and Me, made entirely through the use of bras
Hi! Who are you?
I am Louise Low, but some people called me Bra-Tist!
Hello! Who are you?
Louise are Low, also known as Bra-Tist!
What’s your art?
I painted since 2006. Over the years, my creations expanded to other methods of visual arts like sculptures and installation art.
What are you doing?
Since 2006 he paints. Over the years I have experienced many visual language of art, creating sculptures and installations.
What projects would you like to show us?
BRAS! I am known for my brassiere projects from Fatal Attraction to Lean on You and Me.
I started off with Fatal Attraction, the artwork That depicts the love story between fish and shark, domestic violence issues. I collected about 300 pieces of used brassiere from many people to construct it.













هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر