۱۳۹۳ دی ۲۰, شنبه

عکس هاي جديد بازيگران و چهره هاي مشهور با مادرانشان

New photos of actors and celebrities with their mothers in motherhood challenge

Darioush farziaii: the moments with you should be valued. Those moments that smell like love and peace… those moments that set me free from all tensions and worries. And make me closer to God… those moments that I don’t see anyone else apart from you and me and my loneliness bubble is crushed with your laughter… those moments that I miss my childhood plays next to you and celebrate our birthdays with one candle, a cup of tea and a cake… yes if you are with me all the happiness would born with you. I just need your look and your heart. Don’t ever take them from me. Ali salehi: as per the invitation of my dear friends, Gelareh Abbasi, Ehsan Karami, and other friends with all the respect to all the mothers , I have posted this photo in my page. Serving my mother is my biggest honor. Sepand Amir Solimani: in response to Sogand’s invitations for the photo challenge, I took a picture with my mother and I have invited three of my friends: Mehran Ghasemkhani, Melika Sharifinia, and Hamid alaedin for this challenge. Kamand Amir Solimani: Laleh Eskandari invited me for motherhood challenge. I have also invited Sepand Amir Solimani, Borzou Arjomand, and Ali Oji for this challenge. Ali Shademan: as my dear Mehraveh invited me , I had to post a photo with my mother… I chose this one which goes back to the time I was one year old. Although I did not had a chance to attend her classes, but I have learned many things from her. as she was the symbol of peace in this crowded world. She has always been a real mother for me and she will always be. I am that naughty student and she is the sweet and kind teacher in this photo… photo by : the honorable father Sudabeh Beyzaii: as per the invitation of my lovely Mehraveh, I have posted a photo of my lovely mother, I wish health and wealth for all the mothers of this land.














هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر