۱۳۹۳ شهریور ۲۵, سه‌شنبه

عکس‌هاي رضا عطاران در کنار دختران سکسي اروپا ايي جنجالي شد

The interesting life of Bahram Radan, as narrated by his parents

Bahram Radan who has always lived in a good area in Tehran, has never liked to play football with other kids? Or over sensitiveness of his parents has ever made him feel he had not enjoyed is childhood enough? I have learnt that I should never wish about something which is past to be in some other way as this is the best could ever happen. Sometimes I feel pity for kids nowadays. Their play ground is the dark parking lots and their most excitement is playing the computer games.How is it possible for a boy whose father is in military to become an artist? Didn’t your father wanted at least of you guys to fallow his career? And in case you were in military what would you like your stripe to be? The truth is my father always wanted me to become a lawyer as he believed that I talk well and this can be a benefit in courts. I don’t think he ever wanted me to enter the military, besides it can never happen as my personality would never match with this career.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر