۱۳۹۳ شهریور ۲۵, سه‌شنبه

اقدام خجالت آور و عجیب زن برای حفاظت از شوهر+عکس

The weird and embarrassing action of a lady to keep her husband

Marriage is the beginning of a happy life for a couple who are in love. And they both want to be together for the rest of their lives. The secret behind a successful marriage is the mutual respect and the responsibilities which each one has. Man is responsible to arrange the financial sources for the family and lady is responsible to keep the family together. They want to keep their husband for them forever. Lest if one day the man is making a mistake or having an affair! A 20 year old lady decided to take care of her husband in a different manner. In an embarrassing action, she made a T-shirt for her husband and made him to wear it when he goes outside. The weird part of the story is that she wrote this on the T-shirt: “I only love my fiancé Abby! And I hate other girls in Ibiza city! So please don’t think about me” Lion, the husband and the father of their only child, said: I used to think initially whether she is serious about this or she just won’t people to laugh. She suggested me to wear this designed T-shirt. But now that I think about it, I just find a very silly action. Few of the citizens say this T-shirt itself draws the attention of girls and it maybe common among guys to wear such T-shirts. I can stop laughing. I only love abby and she knows it very well. Lion and his fiancé are from Ballymoney, north of Ireland. But they live in Newcastle now. They have been living together for 6 years now and they have a 5 year old daughter named as Harley


هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر