۱۳۹۴ خرداد ۳, یکشنبه

تهیه فیلم از 17 ساعت آزارجنسی دو دختر 14 ساله!

The gang r*pe of the 17 year old high school girl in a bachelor house

The 17 year old girl who was crying in the counselling room of Feta police, told the bitter story of that scary house while she was holding her head with her hands and look at her dark future: when I was in the first year of high school and received very good marks, I pushed my father to buy me a smart phone.
My father who was really happy with my marks, bought me a beautiful phone. From that time onwards I joined different social networks and started making new friends and chatting with them. The whole summer days was spent with chatting with these new friends and everyday a new friend would join us. Until the day that the romantic sentences of a young boy took my attention.
I enjoyed the romantic and literature sentences of Armaan so much that I asked him to send me more of such sentences.  And that’s how our telephone relationship started. After a while I started loving him. Even in the first few days of school I used to take my phone with me secretly so that I can chat with him.


هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر