۱۳۹۳ دی ۳, چهارشنبه

چگونگی آشنایی و ازدواج ستاره ها+عکس

How Stars meet each other?

Bahareh Rahnama: “ I Saw Him In Valiasr Ave.”
“ I can remember that day, in 1991. The day that I saw Peyman for the first time. I was 17 years old and I was first year student in university. One day, when I was coming back to home, we encounter in Valiasr Ave. At first, it was simple friendship, but 3 years later, in 1994, it became serious and we get married in that year.”
 
Shaghayegh Dehghan: “He was my colleague”
“Me and Mehrab knew each other about 10 years ago before our first date. He was my colleague in Pavarchin series (a TV series). We knew each other and we didn’t have any secret sides of each other, so our meeting was very simple”
 
Hamid Goodarzi: “She was my Parish”
“She was our parish in Argentina Square In 2003, I was director student and Mandana was 16 years old and high school student. We made friends for years and when I decided to get married with her, initial struggles begun! Her family were in USA and they have problem with my job. But when they saw we love each other deeply, accept our marriage”
 
Sepand AmirSoleimani: “we were mutual friends”
“We met each other in a old friend party. After that night, we continued our friendship. Sometimes later we felt that we know each other and we can get married. Of course, in first days we didn’t talk about marriage, but by spending days after days we felt we love each other and we love to continue this love…”
 

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر